Monday, September 17, 2012

Gracie's New Obsession

For those of you who read my last post, I would like to announce that I had a hand raising, not at all hair raising, experience on Sunday.  It was quite uneventful, except that it felt good and I don't know what took me so long to give in. I have attached the song that caused the hand raising. It's one of my favorites! How do you not raise your hand during that fantastic chorus?





Gracie's New Obsession

For the past few months, out of the blue, Gracie will ask me a question about what exactly resulted from the fall of man in the Garden Eden. Here are a few for your enjoyment.

  • Flies and mosquitoes - "They are so annoying that I am sure they weren't in The Garden of Eden."
  • After having a very gassy episode, "Do you think (sorry) farting came from Adam and Eve sinning?"
  • "Did Adam and Eve go to the bathroom? I wonder if we will go to the bathroom in Heaven?"
  • "Do I have allergies, because Adam and Eve sinned?"
  • "Are we supposed to eat meat? I don't think Adam and Eve ate meat. Will we eat meat in Heaven?"
  • "I don't understand why we all have to suffer. Why didn't God just punish Adam and Eve? Their children didn't have anything to do with it. It just doesn't seem fair."
I wish I could remember some more. I'm bad about not writing stuff down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment